This is an interview from October 2019 with Logan Kane, who is a really interesting investor and SeekingAlpha contributor. He’s published some really interesting pieces over the years and I like the way he thinks about markets.
I originally came across Logan when he broke the story on Robinhood’s payment for order flow practices, which was picked up by Bloomberg and CNBC.
In this episode, we talk about:
- Starting as a bottom up value investor and becoming more quant-focused
- How to start modelling market behavior
- Practical things retail traders and investors should know about market structure
- Logan’s Robinhood story
- Thinking about time frames in trading
- How is strategy is based on on inversing retail behavior
Logan Kane is the author of High Finance: The Secrets Wall Street Doesn’t Want You To Know.